to Kill Organizations
The Ten Commandments
1. Miss as many meetings as you can.
2. If you are a member don’t think of
3. If you do attend, be sure to find
fault with the officers and fellow members.
4. Decline all offices, as it is easier
to criticize than do things.
5. Get sore if you are not put on a
6. And if put on, fail to act.
7. If the chair asks your opinion be sure
to keep silent, but later tell others what should have been done.
8. Do as little as possible and when others
roll up their sleeves to help things along, howl because the clique is running
9. Delay paying dues as long as you can
and delay answering all requests.
10. Never bother about getting new members
– let George do it.